Level One Breathwork Training
It's time to share the love.
You felt it the first time you awakened with breathwork: the compassion, the peace, the clarity. And now you want to share the love! Join us for a weekend where you will experientially and joyfully learn how to be a powerful co-healer and co-creator.
This training is for anyone wanting to incorporate profound healing into their life and work: teachers, healthcare professionals, social justice advocates, business professionals, body workers and energy workers. This introduction to breathwork healing is an opportunity to accelerate change in your life and the lives of others.
Michele DeVoe Lussky and other trained co-healers will hold intimate and safe space for up to eight people to learn the basics of breathwork healing.
The Art and Science of Pranayama
The Heart and Shadow of the Healer
Breathwork and Healing Fundamentals
Group Breathwork led by Michele
Private Breathwork Fundamentals
The Tools of the Healer
Practice in Pairs
Held at the Shamama Studio near Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids, MI NOTE: THIS SESSION MAY BE MOVED TO ROCKFORD, MICHIGAN IF WE OUTGROW THE SHAMAMA STUDIO. We will provide snacks and beverages and hold communal lunches (buddha bowls).
Certificate upon Successful Completion of Course
Energy Exchange: $550
Scholarships available to students and those experiencing financial hardship. Email Michele.
Shamama events are inclusive to all sexes, genders, gender identities/expressions, and sexual orientations. We welcome all people of any age, physical ability, color, background, beliefs or doubts, or country of origin.
1) Deposits of $100.00 are required to reserve your space at the training. These are non-refundable.
2) If you you would prefer to reserve your space by check, please make your check out to: Shamama and mail to: 6558 Laguna Vista Dr. NE Rockford, MI 49341. Once your deposit is received, we will reserve your space.
3) Balances are due 10 working days prior to event. We will send you an invoice for the remainder of your retreat which you can pay by check, PayPal, or Venmo
4) If, after you have paid in full, you are unable to attend the training, we understand! You will receive full credit (minus a deposit) toward any Shamama event or service--including retreats, mini-retreats, breathwork, private breathwork, individual coaching, writing/editing services, journey walks, and workshops.
5) In the rare instance that we should cancel due to weather, illness, or some other unforeseeable event, you will receive a full refund--including $100.00 deposit.