Level Two Breathwork Training
The Next Step in Your Evolution.
In Level 2 training we delve into healing medicines, ancestral and institutional trauma release, deep body work and most importantly, deepening your intuition. Join us for a weekend where you will learn experientially and joyfully learn how to heal yourself and the entire universe.
This training is for anyone wanting to incorporate profound healing into their life and work. Attended by teachers, healthcare professionals, social justice warriors, business professionals, body workers and energy workers, this introduction to breathwork healing is an opportunity to accelerate change in your life and the lives of others. We highly recommend you complete Level 1 training prior to this training, but it is not required.
Michele DeVoe Lussky and other trained co-healers will hold intimate and safe space for up to eight people to learn the basics of breathwork healing.
The Body as Pure Vessel
Group Breathwork led by Michele
Group Breathwork Fundamentals
Healing Ancestral and Institutional Trauma
Practice in Pairs
Held at the Shamama Studio near Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids, MI NOTE: THIS SESSION MAY BE MOVED TO A NEARBY YOGA STUDIO. We will provide snacks and beverages and hold communal lunches (buddha bowls).
Certificate upon Successful Completion of Course
Energy Exchange: $550
Scholarships available to students and those experiencing financial hardship. Email Michele.
Shamama events are inclusive to all sexes, genders, gender identities/expressions, and sexual orientations. We welcome all people of any age, physical ability, color, background, beliefs or doubts, or country of origin.
Michele will send out an email a month beforehand with preparation materials (but these are all just invitations and suggestions, not expectations or obligations).
1) Deposits of $100.00 are required to reserve your space at the training. These are non-refundable (but may be used for any Shamama event or service--including retreats, mini-retreats, breathwork, private breathwork, individual coaching, writing/editing services, journey walks, and workshops (Spirit Spin Retreat excluded).
2) If you you would prefer to reserve your space by check, please make your check out to: Shamama and mail to: 6558 Laguna Vista Dr. NE Rockford, MI 49341. Once your deposit is received, we will reserve your space.
3) Balances are due 10 working days prior to event. We will send you an invoice for the remainder of your retreat which you can pay by check, PayPal, or Venmo
4) If, after you have paid in full, you are unable to attend the training, we understand! You will receive full credit (minus a deposit) toward any Shamama event or service--including retreats, mini-retreats, breathwork, private breathwork, individual coaching, writing/editing services, journey walks, and workshops.
5) In the rare instance that we should cancel due to weather, illness, or some other unforeseeable event, you will receive a full refund--including $100.00 deposit.
If you have further questions or would just like to chat about the training and Shamama Breathwork, please contact Michele at 616.901.0579 or firstname.lastname@example.org