Fall 2020 Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Creativity Coach and Writer, Michele Lussky, will lead us in the inner guidance work of intuitive collaging, shamanic journey walks, breathwork meditation, shadow writing, sacred burning, gentle yoga, and labyrinth walks.
There will be plenty of "down-time" to show yourself compassion and let your creative juices flow in the peaceful setting of the historic inn. Feel free to wander the 146 acres of woodland trails, rolling meadows, and wetlands. Take time to write, create, or read in the library. Visit the peaceful "meditation loft" to pray, dream, meditate, or practice yoga. Sit by the fire and chat with other soulful creators. This is your time to relax, heal, create, and connect.
Held at the historic Inn at the Rustic Gate, in Big Rapids, Michigan (located one hour north of Grand Rapids), our gracious innkeepers, Marcia and Sharon Stroko, and Patricia Barrett will ensure that you have all of our needs met. They are following all COVID-19 safety protocol (as are we). The inn is an environmentally responsible facility with large, well-appointed rooms; scenic vistas; groomed walking trails; labyrinth; WiFi; library; meditation/yoga loft; and more. The wholesome and delicious food created by Chef Sharon is organic and locally sourced as much as possible. You will feel pampered and supported during your entire stay.
$475 per person - Includes shared bedroom and bathroom, accommodations, meals/beverages and program. Note: Due to COVID-19, you may only stay with a family member/partner that shares your address.
$525 per person - Includes private room and bathroom, accommodations, meals/beverages and program.
$75 - Non-refundable deposit reserves your space. Balance is due October 1, 2020.
Friday 5:30pm - Sunday noon. (Early check in at 3:30pm on Friday available.)
- Shamama events are inclusive to all sexes, genders, gender identities/expressions, and sexual orientations. We welcome all people of any age, physical ability, color, background, beliefs, or country of origin.
- Special food requests due to dietary restrictions/allergies will be honored. Please let us know on your registration form.
- If you do not have a roommate, we will try to find one for you. Please let us know on your registration form.
- Our Reservation Policy.
- Questions? Email Michele.
- Learn more about Michele.
- Sold OutDeposit - Private Room$75$750$0
- Sold OutFULL PRICE - Private Room$425$4250$0