Sun, Nov 01 | Zoom, Google Drive & Facebook
Journey Writing 4-Week Online Course
Become a powerful creative vessel and tap into your unconscious self through purposeful writing assignments, group discussion, and embodied writing experiences (breathwork, qigong, body sensing, and more)!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2020, 7:00 PM – Nov 29, 2020, 7:00 PM
Zoom, Google Drive & Facebook
About The Event
This powerful course held November 1-30 will consist of five online discussions, four weeks of meaningful writing assignments and an ongoing private writing community.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who is leading the workshop? Michele Lussky, MA. Michele has written hundreds of manuscripts, ghostwritten two books for local entrepreneurs, and has edited dozens of books including the soon to be published Sacred Sexuality by Leslie Blackburn and Growing Up in Mama's Club by Richard Kelly. Michele, who holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in English Language and Literature has taught writing at the college level for over 20 years, most recently at Grand Valley State University.
- Do I need to be an experienced writer? No, the only requirement is a passion to express yourself.
- How will this work? Michele will hold an introductory Zoom meeting and share writing prompts via email. You will then share your writing to a private Google Drive. We will collectively discuss our process and content in a private Facebook Group. There will be three more weeks of this routine (Zoom meeting, writing prompt, FB discussion) and will conclude with a fifth Zoom session that will tie everything up!
- What is "Journey Writing"? Writing can open portals between our ordinary consciousness and deeper levels of knowing—unleashing innovation, revealing our calling, healing old wounds, and discovering our clear and powerful voice—even if you don’t consider yourself a writer. Inspired by shamanic traditions, years of creativity coaching/teaching college, and innovative academic methods (e.g. Lynda Barry) Michele Lussky will use a variety of techniques, such as doodling, chanting, nature-gazing and drumming, as a "way in" to your truth. The writing prompts will be on a variety of topics, but all unveil a clear path toward your creative future.
- What if I can't make every meeting? Relax! We will record the Zoom meetings and you can watch it at a later time!
- Sold OutJourney Writing Course$305$3050$0
This event is sold out