Time & Location
About The Event
This modality helps everyone--including those with PTSD, addiction, anxiety, and other barriers to being emotionally, psychologically, and physically well.
Michele Lussky is a Creativity Coach and BreathWork Meditation facilitator with level 3 certification from David Elliott, master BreathWork healer based in Los Angeles and New Mexico. Michele's personal transformational experience with this type of healing and awakening came when she attended sessions with our former Shamama facilitator, Dawn Andersen (who moved back to LA). This created a strong desire to share the practice with others. Michele draws upon her background as a shamanic practitioner and creativity expert--as well as her academic background as a writing professor and writer. Every session is unique as Michele uses her intuition and spirit to guide her in the healing practice that is best suited for that group--and that moment.
The breathing style utilizes Pranayama rhythmic 2-part breath as a catalyst to gently excavate blocked energy and unprocessed emotions from the body's nervous system, bypassing the analytical brain to efficiently restore a healthy state of balance, creativity, joy, hope, inspiration and abundance! An all-encompassing recharge of body, mind and spirit, this practice is a profoundly effective method for letting go of all that hinders your journey.
Michele uses a unique blend of essential oils in her classes--and she might break out her rattle, drum or rocks! She may also use the power of touch and chanting depending on how the spirit moves her.
1) Wear comfortable clothes that don't restrict your breathing (avoid belts, constricting bras, etc.)
2) Please bring a yoga mat, blanket, pillow, eye pillow/blindfold (or towel/handkerchief), and water bottle. Pro tip: some people bring a sleeping bag and pillow if they don't have a yoga mat!
3) We lock the door at 4:15, so please arrive at least 10 minutes early to set up your space, sign a waiver (if you haven't already).
4 )No heavy meal for two hours prior.
5) Contraindications: pregnant, severe asthma, severe heart disease, mental illness, epilepsy/history of seizures, acute physical injuries, severe diabetes
You can pay at the door with cash/check/charge or register online. HALF-OFF your first time until February 27!
- Half-Off Your First Time!$10$100$0